Running LED


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年9月20日 星期二

result release


wow
finally i get my result
from 10am try to log into result page
keep in waiting mode
WTF
wait till i sibeh dulan ..............
till 11am only i saw my result
haha

with no hope of pass for my IOA
den when i look at grade
wow
finally, after 2times exam for it
i get C+
lol
enough d la
can pass i very happy liao
cuz i noe my standard
hehe

but aint a single A in my result
cuz there`s no miracle for me
haha
A will only miracle appear

my CGPA also got 3.0 
happy
y happy?
cuz if compare with my CGPA when i study business admin
3.0 VS 2.0
haha
sure happy lar

but got 1 subject not so happy
--->> photography
i love photography but i get B-
OMG
B+ also not so dulan
at least + nicer den -
haha


love to b multimedian
no nd sit alot exam
万岁
:P

沒有留言:

張貼留言