Running LED


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年2月22日 星期二

steamboat

below is the artwork of KSby using the shell & crap
PRO !!!
2day at the lecture suddenly say wana go eat steamboat
so v play 6pm go gk there eat steamboat
inside lecture class me n ks start chio ppl d
dat time me, ks, jeixel, wei hao , muzi on d
den finis class ask ken but he cant confirm
den ks got ask six also, six was on with dis also

looking at the watch is just 4pm,
2 pass the time till 6pm got wat thing do leh?
pool? basketball? dota?
finally, v decide go MU play dota +_+
play till 6pm like dat go take car
when i reach home take car
there was a fucking news come into my hear
wats dat?

"danny, ur car tayar no air d" said by KS
KNS!!!  shit.... fuck it..........
so suay leh
wana go out tayar puncek pulak
dono izit the lanjiao hole on da ground infront my house make it puncek kah
or which fucking asshole puncek my tayar
=.=

i drive go gas station pump c where leaking air
den i drive go gk tayar shop wana fix it
the foreman said cant fix cuz the hole is on side
OMG!!!!!!
den i ask he got secondhand tayar boh
he answer me ---->>> finish d............
WTF!!!!!!!!
sibeh kao lat suay la
bo bien lo, kena waste RM135 to buy a tayar
zzzzzzzz
cibai leh
suay dao......
luckily can claim from my mum
+_+
at least din suay till...... tip dei
after change den go eat steamboat with 4 oth person
who they r?
KS, SIX, WEI HAO, MUZI lo
eat till 11pm i think
sibeh sibeh lama lo v eat till
+_+
but very full lo my stomach
not bad not bad nex time go again
 +_+

沒有留言:

張貼留言