Running LED


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年5月16日 星期一

Kikyo japanese restaurant

today i went to Kikyo japanese restaurant
with housemate n some oth fren
to enjoy the sushi buffet
we tot the price is around rm25
but when we reach
n look at the price
WTF
rm39+
so its rm41 per person

lucky today my practical class at 4pm cancel jor
if not i cant go there eat d
so lucky lo
but the place located at puchong there
its damn far de 
+_+

this is sashimi 
its half of we order
15plate combined into 1 big plate
lol
eat till scare lo seriously

the octopus
fucking nice
i ate jor mayb got 5 or 6 plate ba
didnt seriously go count
only kno its nice




yay, dis was my favorite fish
love the egg inside da fish
so damn nice

wasabi ice-cream VS real wasabi
but not mine
i get da chocolate de
hahaha
cuz i don like wasabi de
+_+


1st time take photo with my housemate

my another housemate
+_+

沒有留言:

張貼留言