Running LED


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年5月10日 星期二

cell animation

today 10/5/11 was the first day on my sem4
today class is "cell animation" dis subject
in the lecturer class
the female lecturer look friendly
hope she a kind of bitch
+_+

ks said she was a nice lecturer
so i hope she was as nice as ks said

during lecture class
lecturer explain wat we gonna learn & do on dis subject
for me, jus got 3 letters to describe
---->>>> WTF <<<<----
gonna handdraw animation
so, gonna keep draw n draw over same things but diff movement
dats gonna killin me

beside that, gonna learn character design,
15sec of black & white animation,
MTV animation,
and blah blah blah

all dat shit will get me killed 
=.=
bcuz i not good in drawing, coloring
if is think bout story still ok lo
but its NOT
its the thing i hate most -->>> drawing 
=.=

沒有留言:

張貼留言