Running LED


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年3月9日 星期三

tired day


today
was a really tired days
from 2pm till 9pm 4ppls at my house
just to do a homework
using digital painting

"walao so nice" when ks shown his work
"walao so nice again" when jeixel shown his work
"walao dats awesome" when irene shown her work
but when look back on my work
its sux
im sux in coloring & digital painting
=.=

btw i was done with my work
so i help jeixel on some blood effect
dats wat i can do
cuz im sux in oth things

after some period of time
i decided to edit some on my work
so i open back my previous work n edit the painting of the sky
as the result
the photo below was my final work
its better den previous 1
but it still look simple if compare to their work
+_+

btw i feel dats enough with my work
dats my standard
+_+


沒有留言:

張貼留言