Running LED


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年3月31日 星期四

one great day

from morning 10.30am till 7pm
dis was a damn long time to pass
spend the whole day inside class to do assignment
WTF...crazy?
yea, its crazy
i think all multimedia study will be crazy soon
lol
no choice lo, full coursework is like dat de
lets c my group have done in this fucking 8hours

 color the hand n ready to stamp it on canvas +_+

 result
 yay, my hand in green

 my hand in sky blue color, look like im number 4 light +_+
this is the final result, yay finally done
but the sky turn from light to dark =.="

i love my drawing on my hand when i have nth to do in class +_+

 dat`s me "DANNY" 
 lizard on my hand
+_+

lat pei geh lizzard
+_+
 jia tie hand with his name "NYAMUK"
draw by KS
+_+


after class v go makan den 10.30pm out again
mana pgi?
timesquare +_+
step into neway and sing k
+_+
until 4am
lol
tired dou hai gam........

finally pass a tired tired day but happy 
+_+

沒有留言:

張貼留言