Running LED


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年10月13日 星期四

short time to relax

after few days of rushing assignment + exercise for video shooting
finally got few hours to relax
den 2moro gonna cont bz again 
=.=

in this few hours i keep look back for some nice old song
and i found few song dat is very nice
3 doors down - here without you

this song was so nice n i like the lyrics alot
+_+

"I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight there's only you and me"


stand in the rain - superchick
dis song sound sad but its was a very nice song also

like dis also 
+_+

"stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day what's lost can be found
You stand in the rain"



one last breath - creed
nice song also 
+_+

better days - the goo goo dolls

this also nice
i like the voice of the singer
+_+

bullet in my hand - redlight king

i like dis song so much
but i cant found download of dis song
=.=
mayb bcuz its new song gua

the lyrics simple but nice
i like this

"I've gotta fast life 
And a slow cutting knife 
I've been drinking out a poisoned well 
No home and a bag of bones 
And nothing else left to sell 
I know why I'm in this hell 
I just don't wanna believe 
Past that line, ya just can't tell 

But right now... 
There's someone looking out for me 
I came out of the darkness 
With a bullet in my hand 
I got one more shot at living 
I'm lucky that i can "

沒有留言:

張貼留言