Running LED


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年7月6日 星期三

starbucks

1st time went to starbucks
and the pic above is wat i`ve order
haha
cappucino geh......
taste nice lo
but quite exp lo, hehe

went there with ks,jeixel,emily,jenny,vivi
the reason went there is to do homework
but when reach there i jus did some sketch for icon design
count ok d also
den cont chat & take photo
+_+

really wtf lo, left 1day time to complete the assignment
and i still not yet start my work
i still can go yam cha & chatting
how lazy i am.........
hahaha
also dat sentence lo--->>> "xi guan jiu hao"

hope dat i able to rush it in 1day time
=.="
11icon to design..............
the pressure = nth to me
lol
good news or bad news lai de leh?

some ppl will choose not to sleep bcuz of rushing it
but me, sleep is better den rush it
hahaha

waiting to c how i gonna die
+_+

bless me

沒有留言:

張貼留言