Running LED


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年12月27日 星期一

"杂音制造厂"

Somebody really damn fucking noisy with their "sound" which produced fucking sound 
that caused noise polutions, which also can called  "杂音制造厂", i`ve sick with dat "sound of bitches" surrounding my ears. Some think dat was a natural sexy sound?? Fuck it !!!
I rather listen to my own music producer, even thou it doesn`t sound as "SEXY" as those "杂音制造厂",
but at least it more normal den " it".

some word is "ping pong piang + ing" inside my fucking head, wana shoot the aim point like ak-47 could,
i aint trying to release the "BULLET" until when i saw those "SHIT"
my feeling is getting high, something like "when cock meet the pussy"
keep "shoot it", "fuck it"

I think i will black-listed by that  "杂音制造厂", but i`ll cont do it,

--->>>I like what i do, I do what i like<<<---

沒有留言:

張貼留言